Wednesday 30 September 2009

Fashion Week!

It's Fashion Week today! Finally. The weather is not as nice as these last days, but it doesn't look like it's going to rain. I will be working with Gareth Pugh's PR team this evening at the Palais de Tokyo, which is really exciting. I seriously can't wait to see his new collection! Also, there is a Ponystep afterparty tonight at Chacha from 2:00 am, if you feel like coming. Before that, there is a private afterparty (in which I very much hope I'll be, because I might just fall asleep in the middle of Ponystep otherwise). Anyway, expect details about Gareth's collection and the front row soon.


I have received an invitation to discover the new Stella McCartney store in the Palais Royal gardens. By bringing it into the shop you might have a present and the possibility of a personal shopper on command. This is the link: http://ase.emv3.com/HM?a=A9X7CkD7ULW4sOWEIOeyTYnggQ.
If you plan to be in the city until the 31st of October and spending an insane amount of money in some of the insanely desirable chantilly lace dresses from McCartney's last collection, it is definitely worthwile. And the shop is quite something.

1 comment:

  1. it's insanely chic, hence insanely WORTH it!!! LOL... BUY! BUY! BUY! miss you much. When can I see you again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments.