Sunday 13 June 2010

Strike a Pose

I've spent my entire weekend shooting. Photo sessions can be quite tiring: they normally take a lot of hours, some of which you spend just waiting around, and you generally have to get up at a very early hour to go to the other side of the city. On the other hand, it is a very fun work to do; you always meet amazing people, you get to see the coolest clothes of the season (those which will never go on sale), you have a laugh with the team and... you get croissants and pains au chocolat for breakfast (which, I must confess, is one of my favourite things about shoots).
On saturday I shot with my favourite team: Sophie and Pierre. These pictures are a preview of our work. It's going to be amazing. We were lucky enough as to get Gareth Pugh clothes and some of the Mouton Collet headpieces that appear in Gaga's Alejandro.
Today I shot menswear with René and Eric from 160grams. Again, lovely team and really cool models (and croissants). So now I'm drained from all the work but oh so pleased!

1 comment:

  1. uuu, i bet it was amazing! exhausting but great and the croissants make everything worthy :)
    Thanks for the comment, darling, loved to hear from you again* Hope you have a great week and have a little time to rest from this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments.