Thursday 29 March 2012

SHOWstudio's Fashion Revolution


Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while (merci my darlings) know the absolute devotion I feel for Nick Knight's project SHOWstudio. I have always recommended their fashion films, interactive games and livestreams because I love how they challenge all the commonplace concepts about fashion, instead relating it to art, technology, innovation, politics... Everything they do is simply fantastic.
So when I had the chance to talk to SHOWstudio's creative minds and write about them, I jumped right at it (perhaps a little too over enthusiastically). L'Express published my article, which you can read HERE. I hope you'll enjoy it (also, I hope you can read French). Tell me what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments.